: Products :
COLD VULCANIZING CEMENT with HARDNER. Introduction :
Kreb's range of products :
(1). General Grade CB 5000® ( 5 Litre tin ) / KS 5010® ( 1 Litre tin ), (M24/ N17 Grade) for service up to 60°C.
(2). Heat resistant grade HR 8010 ( 1 Litre tin ) for service / application temperature up to 150°C.
(3). Kreb's standard packing : 1ltr. ( 900gm+ - 20gm. with Hardner ) X 12 Tins per cardboard Box.
5ltr. ( 4,500gm+ - 50gm. with Hardner ) X 2 Tins per cardboard Box.
Kreb's Standard packing: - 1 Litre & 5 Litre tin ( with Required HARDNER Bottle).
Advantages of Kreb's cold cement (CB5000 / KS5010)™
1. 25% more covered area.
2. 30% more Bond strength (75% of belt strength).
3. BELT put back to service within 4 - 6 hours.
4. Acid & boiling water resistant.
5. Quick drying & quick curing time (1 hr.).
6. One grade for all applications.
7. Ready availability.
8. No hazard of carrying huge hot press Machine.
Important to note before apply the cement for Conveyor joints
1. Bonding surface must be completely dry, dust & rust free.
2. Surface must be made rough and exposure of Nylon fabric is important.
3. Ensure belt edges of both belt ends are absolutely in line.
4. Avoid nylon cut in fabric works.
5. Ensure no Oil, Grease, Slippery alkaline material on surface.
Other information for Kreb's Cold Cement:
(a) Storage life: 6 Months at 25 to 30°C.
(b) Cold cement is inflammable, keep out of flame while working & avoid inhalation & skin contact.
(c) Basic tools requirement for cold Jointing - Pincer, Pliers, Knives, Wire Brush, Tape, Disc - Grinder,
Wooden Mallet\ Hammer.
(d) Maximum 2 Coats solution is required for all applications, 3rd coat may be applied on overdrying.